Vijeo - Variable in Message Display

junior

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to display a variable in a message display in Vijeo Designer. For example, I'd like to display text saying "Oven Temperature is: [integer variable] ºC". Is there anyway to do this?

I would like to have it on one line as I'd like to be able to use the message display multi state option to display various information, but the problem is when I put the text messages into the text resource that's linked to the message display, I can't figure out how to type text+variable+text into the text field.

Similar Topics

Good Day All I am in the process of creating a Vijeo Designer (Magelis HMI) replica of a Wonderware project for control out in the field. On the...
Replies
Views
I use Vijeo citect with Modicon M340 with Ethernet ( Modbus/TCP ) Citect read all variable ( Bool - Int ) but didnot need to write any variable ...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, The Software I am using PLC: Unity Pro S HMI: Vijeo Designer I already export all variables from PLC in .XVM file, and imported to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i wanted to ask if its possible to read public variables on a DFB's instance on Unity Pro S, from vijeo citect 7.2 using OPC OFS. I...
Replies
Views
So I have need to display volume and run times on my screens for some equpiment. I recently got some help from support but things are still not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom