Vijeo Designer Variable Parameter Addressing.

Spykz

Good Day All

I am in the process of creating a Vijeo Designer (Magelis HMI) replica of a Wonderware project for control out in the field.

On the wonderware side, the Eng Max, Eng Min can be edited live on the SCADA by using the tag suffix .MinEU, .MaxEU and the tag comment can be viewed as a string using the .Comment suffix. (These are used on various Faceplates throughout the project.)

Is there a method to directly address the parameters of a variable (Scaled Min, Scaled Max, Raw Min, Raw Max and Comment / Description) on a numeric or string display on the Vijeo Designer side?

Thanks in advance and have an excellent day.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, The Software I am using PLC: Unity Pro S HMI: Vijeo Designer I already export all variables from PLC in .XVM file, and imported to...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
I work for an OEM. I am trying to develop a generic HMI program that will display an overview screen displaying between 2 and 6 "widgets"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom