Vijeo Designer 6.2 Scripting?

Jwharp

I work for an OEM. I am trying to develop a generic HMI program that will display an overview screen displaying between 2 and 6 "widgets", depending on the site. I have it working where selecting or deselecting whether each "widget" will change the value of an internal INT variable to show the total number of "widgets". I want to add a visibility animation to a button for 2,3,4,5, or 6 "widgets". In that way I want one button only to appear which take the user to the correct overview screen depending on the plant configuration. I can only use a discrete variable for the visibility animation. I think writing a script is a way to accomplish this, but I'm not very familiar with doing so. I think the script would be something like...

if (integer variable=2)
then (2 active widgets.write (1))

if (integer variable=3)
then (3 active widgets.write (1))

etc....

Any help or advice on this would be appreciated.

On visibility it should work if you write syntax to visibility.
integer variable==2

if you need inverted status you can write syntax
!(integer variable==2)

On scripting you need first create variables, then read values to script variables before comparing

int mycompare; //create int varible

mycompare = myint.getintValue(); //get value from Vijeo Designer side to script

if (mycompare==2)
{

mybool.write(1); // write from script

}

I can check correct syntaxes next week.