Vijeo Designer Alarm ACK status flag.

silverviper

Hi,
Is there a way to get an alarm ack/active flag in Vijeo Designer to store in a internal var? I found under action there are alarms action you can do to implement this function, but I notice help file mentioned Vijeo Designer only supports up to 32 actions.

Thanks!

Select one action and then select sccript. Write what you need to do inside that scrip. For script there is help files, but I haven't programmed something like this there.

Similar Topics

Hi, i called schneider support to get some help on changing alarm text from runtime on a magelis touch screen, they said it was not possible...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working on an alarm panel and I want to be able to change the alarm messages directly from the Magelis if it's possible. I've tried to...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom