Vijeo designer 6.2

mr.qrsa

Good Day all.

I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x and y axis is there anyone who can assist me it is not as easy as on TIA portal?

if anyone has done it before can you please put up a picture or two of how you have done it there is no complex vijeo tutorials on YouTube.

thanks.

hi,
First, in the animation properties, set x, y variable for positions. Then under the panel in that the image locates, create a panel action -> trigger type = periodic, set enable condition and, for best performance, frequency = 0.1. Next, create procedures to increase/decrease x, y variables.
The pic is a sin wave animation I built.
You can also use script to do the procedures as well.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
hi,
First, in the animation properties, set x, y variable for positions. Then under the panel in that the image locates, create a panel action -> trigger type = periodic, set enable condition and, for best performance, frequency = 0.1. Next, create procedures to increase/decrease x, y variables.
The pic is a sin wave animation I built.
You can also use script to do the procedures as well
Thank you i am getting there but can you maybe give me some more step by step examples i did a 4 way traffic light system and are trying to make a vehicle image run accross the hmi