Cannot open intouch application

dcorbett

I can't open an intouch applicantion. The application can be found by intouch application manager but when I try to open it a popup error message appears "The same application is being edited in another session. Cannot edit this application." There is no appedit.lok file in the application folder there are however applogic.lbk and and applogic.lgc. Any suggestions?
I'm using Intouch 10.1, the application was developed in 9.X

Similar Topics

Hi, Im trying to open an old old Siemens WinCC project. It doesnt have to run i just want to look at the project in WinCC explorer. Its...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an issue trying to open or create new projects which have L8 CPUs inside. I have tried with several versions of Studio5000...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having this strange issue with FT view SE where it won't allow me to open the project. I've attached the error for reference. It...
Replies
Views
I have a couple PVA files that I am unable to open. I have tried re-installing PB32. I have used versions 2.6 and 3.83. Want to see if anyone else...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom