Purchased?

As Benton mentioned in his first, and as yet unanswered, post on this subject, it's the training DVD that Phil offers which contain, I suppose, the contents of the lessons he offers on this site (see at top "Learn PLCs"). Either few have purchased the DVDs or they don't care to comment. I haven't purchased them.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I have a customer that purchased a number of Omron G9SE-201 safety relays. Does anyone have a detailed manual or training...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I purchased Studio 5000 Standard a few weeks ago . I know Studio goes down only has far has version 20. I need to go down to...
Replies
Views
https://www.powermag.com/pi-system-software-maker-osisoft-being-acquired-by-aveva/ They are saying PI will stay but doesn't AVEVA have competitor...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have the free version of CCW. Version 11. What is the latest version ? Also , is there a version that is purchased that...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. Has anybody used Ebay for Weintek HMI screens. In particular from China? I'm looking at a unit MT8071iP for a project. On E bay its...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom