S7313c download errors/ block/op.sys larg ...bottleneck..

aa2010

Hello ;

When trying to download a simple project with blanck OB1 (just for test ) the message appears
[download 13:4589] and the detail is the block/op.sys update is too large.. can not load SDB4.

even when delet all system data download not succeed

this time the message is [294:38]
possible load memory botleneck our not enough memory in memory card..

I use s7 313-5BF03-0AB0..without MMC and Step7 V5.4 SP4 with hardware updated

any help

with regard

Last edited:
thank you so much

I am so sorry to take from your time ...Its may mestik dont read all manuals before ask
sorry.

Similar Topics

Hi all I have an S7313C plc that is giving me some trouble. The SF light is flashing when I insert the MMC ? It's not a fault int he program as I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a S7313C-2DP CPU and a PG740 with V5.2 installed. I can not get on line to the CPU. My MPI card is fine, no errors. I keep getting...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom