What are I missing?

poiuy

Can someone tell me why this ladder logic doesn't seem to work?

DRINKSCRSHT.bmp

I can toggle each of the latching bits individually, but when I toggle the input bit, it doesnt energize the latching outputs.

Ah, right. I'm a college student (in case you didn't guess) and this is the first major project I've done on my own. I have to have a main ladder that just calls the other ladders, right? Does it matter which ladder number it is? I'm using a 5/01.

Your main ladder file is file 2. At this stage of your career, you'll save yourself a lot of headaches if you simply call all subroutine files from file 2.

The 5/01 will let you nest subroutines up to four levels (I think) deep. That is, ladder file 2 can call file 20, which can call file 12, which can call file 21, etc.

2 oz vodka to 6 oz OJ. I dont drink vodka, so I just guessed. My girlfriend is the screwdriver fan, vodka makes me sick.

I'm not sure but If you build your ladder like me you do this

----|i:0/0|------------------------------------------(b3:0/0)

If this de case, you cannot toggle b3:0/0 because I:0/0 set it to off at each scan. You be able to toggle i:0/0.

Hi Guys
A quick look. if you show the ladder correctly with the correct addresses.
The the bit you want to use to toggle the latch on is wrong their is NO B9 file in the processor file 9 is resueved for a routing table
they can be B3 or any file above file 9

Hi Guys
A quick look. if you show the ladder correctly with the correct addresses.
The the bit you want to use to toggle the latch on is wrong their is NO B9 file in the processor file 9 is resueved for a routing table
they can be B3 or any file above file 9

Sure about that? I created b9, so I know there is one, and the program is running fine. I forgot to make ladder 2 call the subroutines, that's all.

I'm not sure but If you build your ladder like me you do this

----|i:0/0|------------------------------------------(b3:0/0)

If this de case, you cannot toggle b3:0/0 because I:0/0 set it to off at each scan. You be able to toggle i:0/0.

The input is from a panelview, so I didn't do that, although I've seen it done with discrete input modules. Should I do that for the panelview inputs? It seems redundant.