S7-200 Simulator v2.0

jairus

Hello Good day to all. I am a new PLC programmer, and I need your help dealing with S7-200, because I need to run my program with S7-200 simulator v2.0, before I will download it to actual machine. Is there anyone can help me how to use this simulator?, because I can’t find the .awl file for this simulator. Thank you in advance.

good day, first you need to open your s7 200 microwin software 3.2 then start do your program exercise and after complete your program you have to go to file look the export choose your file name and then press save. when you done you need to open your s7 200 simulator press the program you can see load program start load program choose which version of software you are using then press accept you will find your save program as awl.hope it will help you

Thank you nerraw, this is what I'm looking for, now i can download the program to the simulator in awl file not in mwp file.

Last edited:
Hello Good day to all. I am a new PLC programmer,I try to simulate a program, use the quick counter the May S7200 simulator rejects this instruction with a massage (an un-recognised instrucon in the program,that is not implemented in this version. The PLC has been placed in STOP. Instruction : HDEF 1,0)so i need help

Hello Good day to all. I am a new PLC programmer,I try to simulate a program, use the quick counter the May S7200 simulator rejects this instruction with a massage (an un-recognised instrucon in the program,that is not implemented in this version. The PLC has been placed in STOP. Instruction : HDEF 1,0)so i need help

hello.. I have tried in actual 2 years ago, not in simulator with this type of CPU S7-200, CPU 226 ; 6es7 216-2bd21-0xb0.

i used: mode-9, hsc-1, and input I0.6, I0.7, I1.0, I1.1
this is a a/b phase quadrature controller. now this project is still running for positioning application.

I'm not really particular with this simulator because this is not from siemens, this is a third party software, this won't work even with data block i think.

for more help. pls. click the link below.

http://fa.jonweb.net/Siemens/images/Article/Technical/HSC.pdf