Siemens Prosave Backup from HMI

netmatt

We have a OP270 Touch 10 and are trying to get a Backup using Prosave. It starts and seems to be getting Image1.img and then on to Image2.img...

At that point, we get a failure that it "Cannot backup the flash file system" The picture is attached.

Hoping someone can help. The OP270 does not have a removable Memory Card, though I do not think it is required.

prosaveerror.jpg

We have a OP270 Touch 10 and are trying to get a Backup using Prosave. It starts and seems to be getting Image1.img and then on to Image2.img...

At that point, we get a failure that it "Cannot backup the flash file system" The picture is attached.

Hoping someone can help. The OP270 does not have a removable Memory Card, though I do not think it is required.

Hello,

Did you find any solution for the above problem I am also facing the similar problem what is the way out for this I am trying to backup MP270B HMI

I don't know if this will help but when I last had an issue with Prosave, I connected directly to the HMI, bypassing any switches and the communication problem didn't show up again.

Hello,

Thanks for your replay I hope its not a communication issue Its getting both Image1 and image 2 without any break after that its showing up error "cannot backup flash system" exactly as shown by the above image by Mr Netmat