RSlogix 500 and Panelview data display

gouch

Hello,

I have to setup a data store in a RSLogix PLC to store a product number, based on an rfid tag value, a weight of the current product and the time and date the product was wieghed. |I have to store the last 100 values. These values must be displayed on a panelview hmi then.

I am familiar with arrays and tag structures in RSLogix 5000 for doing this. I would create an array structure of 50 strings for rfid string,integersfor the weight, and a string for my date and time that I would generate from the rtc.

I would do a fsc to find the position of the rfid string data and then would populate the product with the data. I would then move it to the current data store and put in in first position on my 100 historical values after indexing down the first 99 values.

Is there any tips for creating the code to do this in rslogix 500 in a tidy way and to display the results on the HMI.

Thanks for your help!