need urgent help

mohamed_amin

Dears,
I'm working with Premium Hot/Standby PLC to communicate with Sub-systems via Serial Modbus. I use READ_VAL & WRITE_VAL function blocks to exchange the data with those sub-systems. the problem here that I can only exchange %m & %mw data types which equivalent to 00XX & 40XX registers, do any body know how can I exchange Registers 10XX & 30XX? I've worked in a similar project before but with M340 Processor and I was able to read/write registers 10XX & 30XX by using %I & %IW data types but it doesn't work now with premium Hot/Standby processor. Any idea?

Last edited:
Dears,
After digging I found that function SEND_REQ could be used, it's little bit difficult...does any body worked with this function before?

Similar Topics

I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
HMI (MT506TV) died on legacy machine in our plant. We have some SW back up and we have found another panel in spares, but i dont have software...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys and Gals Our paint shop has a 1784 plc 5/25, Last week we had a power outage, followed by several surges. Of course, we got the paint...
Replies
Views
Dears, Kindly I have a problem and need your urgent help, I am trying to upload/ read back the program of my Lauer PCS900 operating panel, through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Its been a long time since the last time I visit this site. Actually I changed my career to something close to electronics but a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom