Node Id (1) not found error in RSview32 when creating a tag

ElVale

I'm trying to create an analog tag to read a signal in Rsview32 from an analog input module but after configuring it and giving it the PLC address I click accept and get a dialog box error saying "Node Id (1) not found"

Can somebody help me with this? I beg you please, this is urgent.

I'm trying to create an analog tag to read a signal in Rsview32 from an analog input module but after configuring it and giving it the PLC address I click accept and get a dialog box error saying "Node Id (1) not found"

Can somebody help me with this? I beg you please, this is urgent.

What PLC are you communicating with? How about some screen shots of your Tag and the Error?

Stu.....

I'm using a controllogix. I've never seen this error before, I don't know what to do.
The tag I'm trying to create is DEN. The project is running in the back at full screen, (btw how do I bring the menu bar? I can't find it)

iuRZU.jpg

I'm using a controllogix. I've never seen this error before, I don't know what to do.
The tag I'm trying to create is DEN. The project is running in the back at full screen, (btw how do I bring the menu bar? I can't find it)

iuRZU.jpg

I am not sure what you mean by a DEN Tag.

If you mean the Project Dialog Box, try CTRL+ALT+P twice.

Stu....

This is can indicate a corrupt database and can be recovered by deleting the projects cache files. To do this:

1. Close the project.

2. Start Windows Explorer.

3. Delete the following in the project folder:

...\projectname\CACHE
...\projectname\TAG\projectname.CAC

4. Open project in RSView.