How to use my PC as HMI for Siemens S7-200?

I am designing an automated irrigation system in my final year project of mechatronics engineering. For that i need to that, How to use my PC as HMI for Siemens S7-200?
Please help me to find solution.

S7-200

Hi,

Two ideas depending on your version is
S7-200 PC Access
or
If you prefer programming then google Siemens Freeport Mode.

Rob

Last edited:
Siemens Winc cc flex runtime would be the better choice with full HMI possibility but Siemens PC acess will be cheaper by showing data to Excel tables.

Wincc would probably have a demo version with a 15-30 days free licensing...

@Mark
Thanks for your suggession but we can not afford it.

@Jeff
Please give me its link if you can. Thanks

@Brayn
Can we use it for seimens S7-200 as well? Please give me its answer as soon as u can. Thanks.

Just an FYI, I have a partially working driver for AdvancedHMI that has been tested on the S7-200. I hope to have it completed and released in a week or two. It only works over RS232 (PPI), so I don't know it's compatibility with the 1200 series. __________________
Archie Jacobs
Manufacturing Automation, LLC
Archie left this message in the thread pointed to by my first link. So the answer to your question is, not yet but probably in a week or two.

Bryan