Promess Emac software issue

Btmonster

Hi,
Does the promess software has the function that can pass the test data from one PC to another PC? What does the message server do? I see this in the emac software folder, it's name is "prEmacMsgServer.exe". Does anyone has a manual for that?
I am doing a troubleshooing job. I found the data file in some PC, but I really don't know how does these data passed from Promess PC to the other PC.o_O
Appreciate for your kindly help.

Need promess EMAC software urgent

I neeed the promess emac software urgent. I have some files that are opened from that software.
If anyone has that software please upload or send the link for the software. i donot know the link of the software.

Promess EMAC

Sorry, is too late for any answer, but if you need else, dont hesitate to ask me.

I am working with Press Promess since 5 years.

See you, and best regards