CPU224 Downloading

shriganesh

Hello,
I am having old backup of CPU224 which is not an updated backup. I have uploaded latest backup from CPU224.
I have added symbol’s from my available backup into uploaded backup. Can I Use it as a latest backup or I have to add some other things in it. Tell me a solution as soon as possible.
Regards,

ys u can use this as latest backup but u will not get the symbols which are added later in the old backup u have to do it manually

because siemens plc doesnt work with refrence to symbols it coverts it in it own format durring download and upload.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hello friends and experts, I am here along with question I hope someone help me. I have cpu224 s7 200 PLC which I use in my new project . I have...
Replies
Views
Just started using some siemens plc"s _ I have S7 v5.5 sp2 on my pc, have tried connecting , but I am not sure how to configure the comm driver...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a siemens s7 200 cpu 224 with power supply fault. I need to know the value of r213 and r201, seems they disappeared. Datashhet...
Replies
Views
Hi Can Any body tell me the solution that i have Siemens PLC CPU 224 when I switched ON the supply of PLC so PLC shows RUN LED ON and SF LED ON I...
Replies
Views
through RS485 PORT? I am going to use two S7-200 to control a machine, I hope I can let the two PLC communicate through the RS485 PORTs instead...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom