Siemens OP 73

Yes you can.
Access the IO-field by going to it using the arrow buttons and then pressing enter when the desired IO-field has focus.
With the up and down arrows you can scroll throught the allowed selection of decimal numbers, which you can then select and confirm with enter.

Do note: you need to specify each number individually.
So for 358, you need to select 8, use the left arrow button to navigate to the next number, where you need to select 5 and again using the left arrow you move another decimal spot and select the 3. Enter confirms your selection.

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom