HMI Download

Oceansoul

At one of my sites, we have a HMI that i need to connect to and if possible save the programe for back up purposes.

But.........
Its an Allen Bradley Plant Floor Terminal....
Its either on DH+ or RIO to a PLC5. Im thinking RIO as it doesnt show up in linx on the Highway.

What do i need, software wise?

P.S. I have a feeling this will just get left as its so anicent and hasnt been used in a looooooong time.

TBH i dont know. There is no labels or markings on the back of the unit. Just Allen Bradley Plant Floor Terminal on the front. Its a green on black CRT display type. :/

Im not holding out much hope.

Looks abit like this one
140.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, after numerous browsing on the internet I came here to discuss regarding my problem with WEINTEK HMI. I had a half-blank LCD from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Siemens KTP400 HMI screen which I am trying to download to but TIA portal keeps throwing up the error: A Communication error...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having problem with connecting to pt700 HMI with TIA Portal v13 though profinet. I have no trouble to connect with cpu 317-2 through...
Replies
Views
So here's the deal, we have a new machine that they were running a speed test on at work today. On the HMI, there are recipes that are "saved."...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom