Ctc hmi

jkerekes

I'm involved in a new project where there are CTC HMIs. Unforntunatley I don't have the model #s. They appear to be similar to PVs. I do have the program files for them. Could someone take a look at one of the project files to help me determine the model #s and the software that I need? Is the software free?

12-6-2010 11-33-05 AM.jpg

You will need InteractX to modify/create an application.
There's also an InteractXpress but this won't work with your model.
I believe this is for a PowerStation such as P11-xxx, etc.
This is used with an AB plc over DH if you look at the first file.
I don't have a catalogue or anything to go by for part numbers and such.
I'm going by memory here.
I hope someone else jumps in and share some more info.

The software isn't free.
You need to pay up front for a lisence.
You'll also need a lisence for every HMI but the runtime lisence comes with the HMI when you buy it.

See if you can find an older version of "Machine Shop Suite"
You can install and run for 2 hours.
After 2 hours all changes or whatever you done is lost.
Save and save often.
Even if it is a 2 hour limited demo package, you can open your application, make changes and also download to the CTC units.
Beats buying the software and such for a one time deal.
You only have 3 screens from the looks of it.
MAIN, PRODUCTINFO and RECENT.
Shouldn't take you too long to change a few things and recompile.

If this is a new project, I'd use the newer HMIs from CTC.
The Xpress series. Much cheaper than the power stations and the development software InteractXpress only costs a couple hundred dollars.

Actually there are four units on this line. It seems some are a largerproject than others.