Need advise for the task

jcp

Hi friends;
I am working in oil and gas department. The control is build in relay logic and works fine. The pressures tepmratures and frequency signals are measured. Now i want to design a performance measurement software of Gas turbine.
The displays of the above mentioned also provide me a 0 to 10 volts or 4 to 20 mA crospoding the pressure temprature and frequency values.
I want that without PLC using i connect my Laptop and read that signals. Then in excell i make trends and calculation for generate the report. Is there any cheaper solution?
Thanks
JCP

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm having a problems with simatic s7-300 & sinamics s120 system. Some error code are being appeared,Now how can I fix these error...
Replies
Views
hello all... recently management level inculd my manager had ask me to do a task . where by currently we have small mixing plant (feedmill) where...
Replies
Views
Dear Mates, My name is Khan. I am 26 and in the mid age of my career. I am TWinCAT programmer, TWinCAT HMI (local/Web/Handheld) Developer via...
Replies
Views
Hi experts; I use 90-30 series PLC and CPU352. I want following please advise how i can implement this? I have a Setpoint which store in a %R1...
Replies
Views
I know virtually nothing about PLC. Some VBA experience. My project, using a simple analogy, is to make a programmable door bell ringer. I want...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom