Controllogix and E-mail

kbradray

I would love to send an email using a controllogix L61. I have no idea how to do this. It will be using a corporate email service and outlook. Can this be done or am I barking up the wrong tree?

What do I need to know about the controllogix side as well as the corporate mail service.

Any help appreciated

If you have a knowledge base account, check out article 30937. If you don't, sign up, I believe that one is free.

Similar Topics

I have set up a SCADA network using a couple different Controllogix PLCs. I plan on expanding the network to include 20-50 different PLCs from...
Replies
Views
I need to send email alerts for a lot of alarm conditions in my system. I understand how to configure the MSG etc. My question is which module...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, has anyone managed to communicate Twido with Controllogix using the Ethernet connection?
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom