Micrologix 1400 Custom webpages

aw4lly

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the Micrologix 1400 and trying to make some custom webpages for a customer.

I can display the datatables with a title fine but in the documentation for the PLC it seems to show the data which has been extracted from the table. (Page 37 of here: http://samplecode.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1766-um002_-en-p.pdf)

I am also unsure of how to display any normal text here, if I just type text into the webpage I make, it just doesn't show up on the page.

Any help or sample code would be amazing, I've attached the sample code for what I've got so far.

Cheers,
A

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the Micrologix 1400 and trying to make some custom webpages for a customer.

I can display the datatables with a title fine but in the documentation for the PLC it seems to show the data which has been extracted from the table. (Page 37 of here: http://samplecode.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1766-um002_-en-p.pdf)

I am also unsure of how to display any normal text here, if I just type text into the webpage I make, it just doesn't show up on the page.

Any help or sample code would be amazing, I've attached the sample code for what I've got so far.

Cheers,
A

Just went threw the same Issue Here is what worked for me.

Just went threw the same Issue Here is what worked for me.

Hey Randy,

I was just wondering if you would be able to attach a screenshot of the output at all since my ML1400 is being installed on site today? Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
A

If your talking about the web page I dont have access anymore.
But this is where I had posted my Question.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=59702

Oh ok, I was ok getting the text in the comment block of the table, I just want to be able to have text which is NOT in the table, I want to write up a description of how everything should be changed and ranges etc. Thanks anyway though.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to get text which is NOT just in the datatables?

Oh ok, I was ok getting the text in the comment block of the table, I just want to be able to have text which is NOT in the table, I want to write up a description of how everything should be changed and ranges etc. Thanks anyway though.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to get text which is NOT just in the datatables?

I think to do that you will have to custom write the code in html.
I tried doing that it just became time consuming.
There is some HTML code generators out on the web.
Here is what I started.
The text In this could have been as needed.

I think to do that you will have to custom write the code in html.
I tried doing that it just became time consuming.
There is some HTML code generators out on the web.
Here is what I started.
The text In this could have been as needed.

This worked perfectly, thanks heaps for that!

Cheers,
A