MS Excel 2003 and ControlLogix

Viks

Hi Guys,

Is there a way in controllogix which can read/write data to an excel file stored on our network server? I would like to get some values from the production floor PLC to my computer basically for OEE calculations. I can see the PLC from my office network. Any suggestions welcome.

cheers,

Last edited:
ControlLogix to Excel

Google ControlLogix to excel. You need RsLinx Pro or OEM to setup OPC topic. Uses Net DDE. But Slow communicating. I made this file to load Passwords for HMI stored in PLC's. Commands Buttons are for 50 people but should be smaller. Maybe this will give you an idea.

Similar Topics

I have an Excel spreadsheet that is supposed to allow me to get OPC data from a CoDeSys server. The supplier has Excel 2002 and it is working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send the data from Rslogix500 to Excel. I created a connection between RSlinx and Excel. The values in Excel automatically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom