Wonderware - Change Text Color In Text Box

Wilkerson4492

Does anyone know how to change the text color of a TextBox control in Wonderware? I can change the background color of the TextBox, the text size, and font used but making changes to the color does not seem to do anything.

I want to have a text box with a red background and white text to display fault messages from a csv file. The current text color with a red background (text appears gray in color) is a little hard on the eyes.

Thanks for your help.

Similar Topics

hey guys, i have big problem with CPM2A,my lecturer wants me to set memory on CPM2A from wonderware. I have no clue,🙃 Thanks before
Replies
Views
Hello , I have a problem in wonderware intouch whose version is 10.1 how can I change top and lef of a picture object? I would like to get...
Replies
Views
Alright, I've muddled around for a bit and will throw this one out to the collective. I'm trying to give the ability to change applications from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom