Wonderware Application Warning symbol

Ballin

Hello everyone,

Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened graphics and all my modifications were lost.

Does anyone have any suggestions about a possible solution to my problem?

Thank you.

The only time I've seen the warning symbols is when I had I/O devices that had not yet been assigned to an area. Maybe double-check that your tags are properly configured and you have assigned them to the appropriate area? Only thing I can think of right now.

Similar Topics

Our sister plant has a Wonderware application that we want to convert to Ignition. Does Wonderware have the ability to generate a document of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I came accross the following tag in ArchestrA IDE scripts which looks like relative referencing to me. Me._Cmd_IOMapping Me._Cfg_DBName...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, I had a vey weird failover in my Plant last wk. we have 4 HMI clients and all of them failed at the same time. Intocu V 10.6. I went...
Replies
Views
I used a .Net script to open the external software but I would really like to have the external software run on a Intouch page only. Is that possible?
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Is there a way I can view a Factory Talk or Wonder ware In touch application on a phone and outside the plant? Response will be appreciated
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom