Wonderware Application Server Questions

cookieMe

Hi All,

I came accross the following tag in ArchestrA IDE scripts which looks like relative referencing to me.

Me._Cmd_IOMapping

Me._Cfg_DBName

Me._Cmd_AutoAssign

Those are not found in the attributes section of the tag, so I think maybe it is the ArchestrA built-in function for all the tags?

I can't find any information from the website concerning their functionality, those are just a few examples.

Can anyone shed some light on this and where can I find more information for those tags?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

I am building a new galaxy for a customer and I am trying to test things as I go. All my Ethernet PLCs are OK, but I have a test PLC5 in my...
Replies
Views
Good Day, We are having a problem on logging in the administrator account in our Application Server, the story goes like this. On our GR-Node ...
Replies
Views
Can anyone explain to me how to determing the application name that is to be entered in wonderware (access name), when setting up an HMI in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Our sister plant has a Wonderware application that we want to convert to Ignition. Does Wonderware have the ability to generate a document of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom