MR ORANGE - Thanks

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
You'll notice that i now have an Orange User Name - and very proud of it i am too !!!

Id just like to say thanks Phil for this site and keeping it going, its helped me a lot and hopefully i have helped a few in return.

I see there are a few others of you with the orange user name now, glad you are supporting :site:

Great Site, Great folks here

You'll notice that i now have an Orange User Name - and very proud of it i am too !!!

Id just like to say thanks Phil for this site and keeping it going, its helped me a lot and hopefully i have helped a few in return.

I see there are a few others of you with the orange user name now, glad you are supporting :site:

Great Site, Great folks here

Dave

Saw the blurb / flyer for upgrade.
Tell me more about the private 'general talk' sub forum. I realize it may be so new that it has not had much use yet.

Dan Bentler

So new only one post by phil, with a reply from me !

Id like to think that we could have perhaps copies of some of the immortal threads that always get referred to like the Who put the P,I, and D ones over there perhaps or in another sub forum for reference, I'm sure phil has some plans!

Dave

Saw the blurb / flyer for upgrade.
Tell me more about the private 'general talk' sub forum. I realize it may be so new that it has not had much use yet.

Dan Bentler

Hi Dan,

It's intended for casual talk and conversation between folks. Kinda like a 'hang out' place where anything worth talking about is fine.

Enjoy,

I have supported Phil by buying the DVDs and his first book! That's gotta be worth something. ;)

OG

Hi,

It's certainly appreciated and worth far more than you can imagine :D

Next year we'll have to start doing Decade Members for you and some others that still frequent the forum... and pre-date it back to the older versions!

Enjoy,
Phil

Hi,

It's certainly appreciated and worth far more than you can imagine :D

Next year we'll have to start doing Decade Members for you and some others that still frequent the forum... and pre-date it back to the older versions!

Enjoy,
Phil

Only another 4 years for me then !