WAGO 750-8212 SYS Led blinking orange

Radityo

Hi,

I'm new to working with PLCs and I'm experiencing issues with my WAGO 750-8212 device. When I attempt to turn it on, the SYS LED (orange) only blinks, and the device does not appear to working correctly. I have attempted to perform a factory reset, but this has not resolved the issue.

Could you please provide me with the guidances on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you

F33D5373-1B8B-4B30-B34A-552BC6EA70C7.jpg 878933BE-F14A-4CA1-88BE-50346F292143.jpg

Hi,

I'm new to working with PLCs and I'm experiencing issues with my WAGO 750-8212 device. When I attempt to turn it on, the SYS LED (orange) only blinks, and the device does not appear to working correctly. I have attempted to perform a factory reset, but this has not resolved the issue.

Could you please provide me with the guidances on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you
Hi,

The attached picture explains the states of the SYS LED of the WAGO.

The problem is apparently with a mode called "Fix IP Address". I guess that you set the controller to that mode by pressing or holding the RST button.

It basically sets a fixed IP address to the controller and you should be able to connect to its webserver. The controller and the your computer must be in the same subnet.

You should look it up in the manual which you can download from here.

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

WAGO 750-8212 SYS LED.png

Last edited: