Wago 750-862 Auto-run problem

sumit.sharma

Hello,
I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc.
The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot.
I've also tried the boot application but same thing continue to happen, the plc is not starting automatically in Run mode. everytime after a reboot I have to go online with plc and put it in Run mode.

Also they have the latest firmware installed.

Hi Darry, thanks for the quick reply.
I havent worked much with that plc model and it is already installed to the client.
I dont remember any stop/run witch on it.
If I go online with codesys 2.3, I m able to put it in Run mode from codesys, but when they power down the entire cabinet of the machine they also cut the power for wago, and when they give back the power the plc stay in stop mode until I go again online with plc and put it in run mode.

Yes, there is a cover on the face you flip up. The switch is there. Sounds like it's in the center position for stop. Needs to be in the top position for run. Whichever position the switch is in, you are able to change the mode when connected with your software. (which you are doing) But if the switch is in the stop position, the unit won't do anything at powerup. Have someone make sure the switch is in the top position.