Omron Devicenet Servo HELP

Omronfaq

Hello Folks,

We are using Omron R88 (W series) servos with the devicenet interface. We have the devicenet working fine but donot seem to be able to get the servo to JOG. Servo will turn on and lock position but not jog.

Does anybody have any sample programs/circuit diagrams that may help us.

As we are testing, we do not have the travel limit inputs wired (ie. CN1), does not appear to be needed but who knows?

Any setup info (besides manuals) will be great. We have a R88D servo and a R88 NCW devicenet interface unit.

Any help would be great. :)

Similar Topics

G'day All, Having some trouble with an omron devicenet network with nodes going into bus fault. CPU is a CS1G with a DRM21-V1 devicenet maser...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am trying to setup/debug a devicenet network, but can find where the variables have been setup. The Sysmac manual mentions...
Replies
Views
History: On an Omron CJ1W-DRM21 Network, had a servo driven actuator that went bust. This node is in the middle of the memory map (node 6), with...
Replies
Views
Hello forum members, We are having a frustrating issue (yet again with my favorite network - Devicenet). We have an ABB robot that works with an...
Replies
Views
Hi I am working repairing some old machines, 3 omron an 1 AB using devicenet, there is a CP1H with a CJ1W-DRM21 as master in node 63, two CPM1A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom