Omron devicenet

QvixoteRoux

Hi

I am working repairing some old machines, 3 omron an 1 AB using devicenet, there is a CP1H with a CJ1W-DRM21 as master in node 63, two CPM1A each one with a CPM1A-DRT21 in nodes 10 and 30 and a ML1000 interfaced with a DRT2-MD32SL.

My problem is with both CPM1A, there is an old NT omron hmi that activates an instriction in the master and it goes directly into the 2 cpm via devicenet, but I only know this address and a couple more, and I need to know the whole addressing, something like a chart or a conversion table

3210.0 ------ 40.0
3210.1 ------ 40.7
3310.0 ------ 40.15

I cant find any logical sequence since the address that I know in the master go to non sequencial address in the both slaves, I tried using cx-integrator to download the parameters but nothing happened, I dunno if I did something wrong

thanks in advance