ESA,505w

harrydeharry

Dear All,

I am facing problem in touch panel of ESA,505W,V 1.17 that when I press some of buttons on screen it doesn't sense the touch. Also when numeric keyboard got displayed on screen and when I press say key "5" then "4" got entered which on L.H.S of Key "5", or if I press "9" then "8" got entered. I don't have any backup of it.
I think it may be the problem of touch panel caliberation as physically touch panel is ok. Please help as I don't know anthing about this touch panel.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

I need to get uploads from a Moeller PS4-141-MM1 PLC and also from an ESA VT505W HMI on the same machine. It looks like I need Sucosoft S40...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am facing problem in touch panel of ESA{505W,v 1.17,Italy}. Problem is that when I touch some buttons on screen it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a display & touch screen of ESA model: VT505W. I want to take back up of project through VT win software. This project is Single VT...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom