D100A or EX40 Software NEEDED PLS!

ggaglio

Hello ALL,
I am trying to find the "OLD" software package to program the C-H D100A or the Toshiba EX40 PLC. I have downloaded the Version 2 software from the Toshiba website, however it does NOT allow "online" access because it needs a "Hardware Key".
I have read on this forum that the old Cutler Hammer software did NOT require the "Dongle".
Is there anyone that can help me?
If so the email is [email protected]
All info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks SID, the info you provided was great. One quick note for anyone having problems getting the interface to work. Make SURE your laptop is configured for COM Port 1 and assigned IRQ=4 & I/O Reg=3F8-3FF... any other values and the software will NOT establish communications.
It even works under WIN7 in a DOS windows. ! GREAT !

Attached is a schematic of the RS232/RS422-485 Interface for use on Toshiba EX20 EX40 and C-H D100A PLCs. I have added a bicolor (Red/Green) LED on the Output side of interface to show system activity.
See attached BMP File.
34o7ji0.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/34o7ji0.jpg