outdoor wireless ethernet for AD Productivity3K

JordanR

Hi Guys

I am completely new to networks and want to know what you guys think is the best way to go wireless Ethernet with a distance of around two miles or less. the PAC is an AD productivity 3K with multiple comm abilities and I may try to use Lookout direct as a front end SCADA unless someone recommends a cheaper setup.

Do appreciate your help

Jordan

Jordan,

I represent Westermo and they have some wireless products that will do what you are seeking. Distance is dependent upon the antenna size.

Data sheets and manual are available through the following link.

http://www.eternity-sales.com/Westermo/Industrialwireless.htm

Specifically, you will want to review the RM90 and RM240

I also have access to another product that is not currently on the web site. It is a serial to wireless gateway. Distance will also be dependent on the antenna.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited: