Batch Plant help

jcurado

I will do a batch plant and can really use some advice.

There will be 4 weighing systems feed thru 9 different silos. I don’t expect problems with that.

It will also need 2 “self-weighing belts”, where the product should be weigh when passing over. Here I cannot batch de product. I need to know the amount of product that outputs from the belt so I can stop the belt when set point is reached (OK, I know that the accuracy of that is not perfect, but that is not a problem in this case).

I used to do this with a PENKO flux controller, communicating with the PLC. This time I would like to use a Telemecanique TSX Premium.

I know there Telemecanique as weigh controllers for Premuim PLC. Do you know if we can to this with that controller? Have any of you already done it.

Thank you

João