best plc kit

manig4

hi everybody,
want to know which is best PLC kit,
and very well the PLC program called simens LOGO soft,and i don't nothing else,please help the best plc regarding money,advancement, features and that software too

is it?

Is it s7 software is easy to know, because i know simens logo soft,it's easy only... any difficulties over there to learn that software

Hi, Manig4!
LOGO is programmable relay, not a PLC (LOGO can not calculate 2+2, for example).
S7-1200 is a first low-end real PLC in Siemens offer. But, programming it ...- you will have to learn a lot since S7-1200 is close to S7-300 regarding programming. Download S7-1200 Getting stared from Siemens site, to see what S7-1200 is.
You can try also Schneider TWIDO or OMRON CP1E or else...

most valuable information this is to me, i'm going learn that, thanks a lot .. and i need your help while i'm studying that.. and finally thank you very much

I would highly recommend the OMRON Micro PLC Quick Start Kit 14 I/O or one of their Lean Automation Packs as a great way to get started with PLC programming.

[And NO I do not work for or represent OMRON]

Thanks for all who are shared their valuable knowledge here,
and finally i want to tell this please suggest me most advanced plc up to date..

thank you