Abb OPC 2.0 vs Citect 6.10

mjvelasko

Hello everyone.
My problem is:
Two pc's in network, same user and same pasword, first, CON2, with the opt ABB.DciServer V2.0 reading from DCU, the second, Citect Citect with the application.
DCOM set up on both pc's, registered opc keys [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ ABB.DciDAServer ],@=" ABB DCI OPC DA Server ", CLSID .... and Citectopc.
With Matrikon Explorer and Schneider SFO client communicate and update the variables.
In Citect configured to address ABB.DciServer.1 IOdev
and with and without option card CON2.Online not connect to remote server, CON2. And dont know what else I can try.
I can prove or parameter I need, and do not know what else to do.
Greetings and thanks.

you can use a matrikon or kepware OPC-UA wrapper on both ends. I havent had much luck in the past using opc-da on remote pc's.