abb opc server for ac800m 5.0.1 configure

sunil_work

Dear All,

I am having compact control builder installed on 1 pc(pc-1) & connecting to abb plc (ac800m ) through opc server panel( ethernet connection).the download of the program code is working correctly.

I have another pc (pc-2)with wonderware- intouch installed. it is communicating with the abb plc through abb opc server panel( ethernet connection) correctly.

However, whenever i download a modified program to the plc through pc-1, the scada connection(in pc-2) to the plc gets disconnected.

When i try to reconnect from the opc server panel, it says that it needs some files, which even after browsing say that the revision number is incorrect."
I then need to manually copy files from "opc server for ac800m" folder from pc-1 & paste it to corresponding folder in pc-2 to restart the connection.

actually i tried configuring the working folder for opc , but there seems to be some mistake in that.

Kindly suggest as to what could be the mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Sunil Nair

Post abb opc server for ac800m 5.0.1 configure

icon1.gif
abb opc server for ac800m 5.0.1 configure
Dear All,

I am having compact control builder installed on 1 pc(pc-1) & connecting to abb plc (ac800m ) through opc server panel( ethernet connection).the download of the program code is working correctly.

I have another pc (pc-2)with wonderware- intouch installed. it is communicating with the abb plc through abb opc server panel( ethernet connection) correctly.

However, whenever i download a modified program to the plc through pc-1, the scada connection(in pc-2) to the plc gets disconnected.

When i try to reconnect from the opc server panel, it says that it needs some files, which even after browsing say that the revision number is incorrect."
I then need to manually copy files from "opc server for ac800m" folder from pc-1 & paste it to corresponding folder in pc-2 to restart the connection.

actually i tried configuring the working folder for opc , but there seems to be some mistake in that.

Kindly suggest as to what could be the mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Sunil Nair