Vijeo Citect Communication Problem

enbashar

hey colleges ,

i have citect scada and PLC Moeller XC-CPU201,and i want to get the variables fromthe PLC ,so is there any suggested solutions to establish the communication between them ?
and if i want to use OPC server what the best OPC for Citect and XC-CPU201 ...........

your answers highly appreciated ......

Last edited:
Dear sir,

I am using the Schneide SCDAPACK 330E RTU and taking energy meter data on vijeo citect7.0 service pack4 over TCP/IP
when i am communicate both the i have receIved the (#com error) on display and when i have went online then i have seen in kernel PORT1BORD1 OFFLINE ALSO SHOWING GENERIC ERROR 0*000014
Please tell me the setting for that U CAN ALSO SEND THE .CTZ FILE FOR SETTING.

NOTE: THE DATA IS COMING ON MODSCAN IS CORRECTLY.

Regards,
CHETAN PATIL