Interger to Strings (time format hh:mm:ss) and (date format yy:mm:dt)

MOeZ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

I would like to change interger value to Strings 1. Time format and 2. Date Format. Now i got these value in Interger but i don't know how to convert stings format. i already read some threads but i confused and didn't understand as i am new baby and tested it out myself with old siemens CPU 315. Somebody please help me and kindly show me a way as the whole day i tested it out but no progress.:eek:

year => mw2 => 11
month => mw4 => 2
date => mw6 => 15

hour => mw8 => 17
min => mw10 => 44
sec => mw12 => 30

Bgrds;

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I wrote a programme which compares values in a counter to a pre set value depending on a number of calculations. I am using a Keyence...
Replies
Views
Panelview 1000e, rio tag for long interger. Need to have a f file in the plc 5 read the same on the panelview screen. Did a copy f8;1 to n7:100...
Replies
Views
Hello all i am a long time reader of this forum but first time questioning i am having a problem with converting acsii code, i have ascii code...
Replies
Views
I am using a ab 1500 micro logix and i need to convert flaot to interger. The card manufacture said all i need to do is do the following...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example of converting two 16bit integers N10:0, N10:1 into a floating point F8:0? This is very new to me and Im tyring to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom