Wonderware/Archestra DB Dump Question

echos

Hi Guys

I have a question about export tags from wonderware. I know with a standalone wonderware application, you would go into InTouch and there is a DB DUMP/LOAD box and it exports/imports to csv. However my wonderware application is a managed application from within wonderware however my tags are still used locally in InTouch but unfortunately becasue it is a managed app the DB DUMP/LOAD is greyed out. My Question is - Is there anyway i can export/import these tags??

Thank You

Just so people know in the future, the way to do a DB Dump in the IDE is to right click on the Application object you need to dump, go to "Export", then "DB Dump".

Similar Topics

Hi All I'm a novice starting to work on WW and Archestra, I've been adding repetitive attributes on the front end which has been tedious and was...
Replies
Views
Hey I was needing help with some alarm scripting in Woderware System Platform. What would be the best way to write a script to auto acknowledge...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a script in an Archestra graphic that will eventually talk to an Omron PLC. I need to access the elements that I create for...
Replies
Views
The application is not getting deployed after a power failure. After the power got restored, I tried to deploy an updated instance but the...
Replies
Views
I have to work on a Wonderware HMI and have very little experience with it. The basic idea is to copy an old project, make a few edits, and load...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom