vijeo citect alarm summary

aradhonline

Greetings to all..

The problem with my alarm summary is that i am not getting all alarms sorted out correctly .Actually summary includes only alarms of today and yesterday .In that itself it is not at all sorted..

Here is my arche and configuration

I have 2 reduntant servers and 2 client system all running vc 7.1 .All 5 servers running in both system in primary and secondary mode

Configured the primary and secondory alarm servers.Configured the alarm summary log device to SummaryDisk in alarm categaries. And I have taken the alarm page and summary page from the xp style example and pasted in my project.

I tried a lot and its not at all comming in my way.Plant is up and runnings .One day i messed up the configuration in computer setup wizard by configuring the primary and secondary alarm path and it runined my whole summary .Even the stored dxat files(both of them) are not loading up.So i removed the paths and is logging atleast .

I really fear dealing with vijeo citect these days that a slight error ( say i just put a hihi value more than the eng scale) will screw up my whole alarm server.

Thanks for any help..