Vijeo Citect - using labels as a alarm trigger

pazuzu

Hi

I have a question.
I have a project in SE Vijeo Citect SCADA. I have to compact bool data from PLC into a word. On scada i have a function in cicode witch one converts word into 16 bits. I use to do that Labels.
And there is a problem.
I want to use it too trigger a alarm. I tried with digital alarms but this wont work - i have an error like a there was no such a tag.

Is there any option to use labels as a alarm trigger ?

Please, help me with that.

Best wishes
Kamil

Hi

I have a question.
I have a project in SE Vijeo Citect SCADA. I have to compact bool data from PLC into a word. On scada i have a function in cicode witch one converts word into 16 bits. I use to do that Labels.
And there is a problem.
I want to use it too trigger a alarm. I tried with digital alarms but this wont work - i have an error like a there was no such a tag.

Is there any option to use labels as a alarm trigger ?

Please, help me with that.

Best wishes
Kamil
I do this all the time, Instead of using "digital alarms" use "advanced alarms" and put the label name in the "expression" field.

chelton, thanks for Your answer.

I try to do that, but that dosent work.
In expression field i put
Code:
label_name=1

You do the same ? Or mayby only label_name without any condition.

Thanks.

It's works!

In first try i generate a local variable and create with her a few labels. And this didn't work.
But after that I try a hard drive variable - eureka!
I also try to determin any condition to labels in advanced alaram and with them this dosent work.

So if You want to use Labels as a trigger for an alarm use a Advanced Alarms and put labels without any conditions !

Thanks chelton for help !