Reading Kwh on Power Meter PM800 Series using Vijeo Citect v6.0

budiman

Dear All,

I have a little problem in reading data from Power Meter to Vijeo Citect v6.0
I'm using Schneider PM810MG for Energy reading from Power Meter and for the SCADA I'm using Vijeo Citect v6.0.
I can do some simple data reading like current, voltage and the others using variable tags from Vijeo Citect with Data type INT.
But i dont know how to read the data for "Real Energy In" since the data range from 0 to 9,999,999,999,999,999.
Waiting for all your help soon.
Thx.

Best Regards,

Budiman Chandra

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom