RFID Data

a.schmidt

I posted earlier about how to set up some logic to read/write RFID tags using a Turck BL67-PG-EN-IP. As an update, I got some example code for the Turck and I'm mapping over the data to the compactlogix (1769-L32e). What I would like to know, is when I read the tag and copy all the data, what tag structure should I be using. Do I create a new tag that is an Integer with 1000 elements? I'm expecting up to 2048 bytes and the BL67 is only capable of 1000 bytes per transmission so that's why I'm thinking I need 1000 elements to the INT. Please correct me if I'm wrong. This is new to me so I'm trying to work through it and help is appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Topics

We have a product we are now building and are planning on using RFID tags to ID trays of product as they move through the process (5 individual...
Replies
Views
so im trying to figure out a way around a little dilemma here with an RFID reader. I have older logic from another setup that works with all of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are about to add two RFID readers to an AB PLC control system for our non-destructive test equipment. We are planning to use...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was wondering if any of you guys have a problem with the RFID reader/write BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 from Balluff. The problem we are...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom