RFID Balluff BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 Issue

Ing.Seca

Hi.
I was wondering if any of you guys have a problem with the RFID reader/write BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 from Balluff.
The problem we are experiencing sometimes is, the tag is on the RFID but the reader doesn't detect anything saying the tag is not there, and every time we need to cycle power the reader and start detecting again.
Any thoughts?
Even with the AOI from Rockwell, we can reset if it takes too long on the reading or writing but when it stop detecting the tag, it only works again with power cycle.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
We have a product we are now building and are planning on using RFID tags to ID trays of product as they move through the process (5 individual...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I am currently designing an HMI application that needs a screen that shows about 20 of the latest RFID [stored in PLC] and have a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone share the hardware/software in integrating Radio-frequency identification (RFID) security on a plant floor's OEM machine HMI's? I...
Replies
Views
We have a situation where we have a ControlLogix PLC that we need to connect to existing Siemens RFID readers using RF180C units. To do this we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom