ESA screens

Twister_vdb

Hi,

I have a few touch screens from esa (http://www.esahmi.com). It is the VT565 terminal I have. I want to program this terminal with my PC (I have the software for it) but I can't find the type of cable to be used for this.
It must be some sort of serial cable but not on the official website nor on any other site can I find more information.

Can somebody assist me in this matter?

thanks in advance,
Vincent

Similar Topics

Hi there. I recently bought CX-One (Omron PLC's) which includes the NS-Designer, software for the screens of Omron (or not only?). I would like to...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a very old project (more than 20 years ago) made for a VT-570 I should open, mostly to understand which data are exchanged with...
Replies
Views
Hiii, guys I need to take backup from esa vt series hmi like vt 310w n vt 170w . Plz tell me how to get it. Also I have vt 5.17 version and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom