Contrologix Power Supply

The Plc Kid

Need to buy some contrologix power Supplies and looking at the spec info i need a 1756-PA72 or a 1756-PA75. In the specs i don't see a lot of difference in the 2. I will be giving it a 120 VAC supply.

The 1756-PA72 says series A and B and the 1756-PA75 only saya seres B. Does this mean the series of the chasis?

Is the 1756-PA72 still produced?

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a system that has single phase PF40 that I would like to replace with a 3 phase. Since I do not have the ability to change the...
Replies
Views
We had a power glitch last night at the factory. 15 minutes later when the power came back, all the PLCs came back to life except for one PLC...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom