Ladder diagram

BDL273

I know this topic has been brought up in past threads but no one brought up The Constructor program. I just downloaded the trial version and with in 10 minutes I was constructing some pretty neat prints. It seems easy to use and looks like a pretty powerful program. Has anyone used this before. My boss at my second job loves it. His company does controls upgrades on great lakes bulk frieght ships and he does all his drawings on this software. Has anyone else used this program. Does anyone have any pros or cons? Its price is cheap and I know buyer beware! http://www.cmhsoftware.com/productw.htm#New

I used it several years ago when I was getting my degree in college. They used it for the electrical classes. I thought it was a great way to design electrical systems, especially for the people that don't do it everyday. It worked great for what I needed to do in school but have never used it since.

There is also programs like this for pneumatic systems, I really liked that one.

I used the DOS version years ago. I loved it as I could simulate as well.
Over here Autocad is the prefered drawing package so I use that - Oh I do wish we used constructor if the windoze is anything like the old dos version then it must be brilliant!
By the way can you run/simulate your drawing in the windoze version ?

Yes, you can simulate in the windows version. That was the one thing I liked about it. I had been designing electrical schematics, at work, with Anvil 1000 and really liked it but I could see the advantage of using constructor also.